Thursday

Pike Street Wraparound Comfort Throw

Looking for a quality throw that will keep you warm at a great price? Well the Pike Street wraparound comfort throw should meet your needs. This reversible throw is microfiber on one side and microsuede on the other. This product is great for many occasions from relaxing on the couch while you watch tv or read a book, while enjoying a cool evening out in the backyard, or for those camping trips where you're with the family. The Pike Street wraparound comfort throw comes in three colors: olive green, brick red and camel brown. The throw is machine washable and measures 50" x 60"

Here’s what some customers said after purchasing this throw:
“Great throw blanket ever. Light and worm for watching TV, reading, ext. I bought 1 for my family and 2 more as gifts for friends and to get a free shipping :-) I ended up keeping all of them. Love the color too.”

“This is the warmest, most comforting throw I've ever experienced! It is the perfect size, weight, and thickness. My house is cold & drafty; I snuggle under my throw and my immediate reaction is, "Ahhhhh!" It's super for nap time!!!”

“I bought two of these and I'm very satisfied with them. They're very soft and I've had no problems with them losing feathers. I have them on the back of my sofas because I like to protect the furniture from my cat and dog. Great products at a great price.”

Click here to see the Pike Street wraparound throw for yourself.
 

No comments:

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails