Wednesday

Quality and Value with the Martex Super Soft Fleece Blanket


Soft, lightweight, comfortable, durable, keeps you warm and at a great price. If you like that description, perhaps you should try out the Martex Super Soft Fleece Blanket. This 100 percent polyester fleece blanket comes in three sizes and four different colors. (blue, green, tan, white) This blanket is easy to maintain and is machine washable for easy cleaning. I believe this fleece blanket is an absolute steal and the buyers of this blanket seem to agree by rating 4.3 out of 5 stars.

Enough of what I think. Here’s what those that purchased the Martex Super Soft Fleece Blanket said about their purchase.
“With this purchase, I knew what I was getting would keep me warm and I was not disappointed. The blanket was soft and wide enough for two people to share comfortably and it kept its warmth throughout the night. I'm sure others who have purchased this blanket will feel the same.”

“I am impressed with the blanket. It fits my king size bed, super soft, warm and my daughter jumps on the bed, still it sticks to its position. It's almost been six months since I've had this Blanket, still it looks gorgeous.”

If you like this blanket and want to find out more click here to take you directly to it at amazon.com
 

No comments:

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails