Friday

Plush Pinzon Microtec Throw Blanket


The image of the Pinzon Microtec throw you see above is one of the most popular and best-selling throw blankets on Amazon.com. It's easy to see why. First off it's affordable, comes in five different colors and is incredibly soft. The Pinzon Microtec throw blanket measures 50" by 60", is made of 100% polyester and can be machine washed and dried.

The Pinzon Microtec throw is perfect for lounging around on the couch while reading a book or watching tv during the evening. It's also great for a little extra comfort while taking a daytime nap.

A sample of what owners of the Pinzon Microtec throw said about this product:
"For the reviewers saying this throw is soft and fuzzy, what an understatement! I just love these throws! They are so soft and wonderful to cuddle under...I bought two, the dark brown and Aubergine which is a VERY dark wine color. I may be back to get more of these, LOVE THEM!!"

"I don't know what I can really say about it other than the fact that it is a very comfortable blanket to cuddle with. It has two different textures, one on each side....I just wish I could afford to buy more."

Click here to purchase this great product from amazon.com

No comments:

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails