Saturday

Lightweight and Inexpensive Berkshire Serasoft Throw Blanket


The Berkshire serasoft throw blanket is everything you could want in a blanket this time of year. Lightweight, soft, durable, affordable and most importantly keeps you warm. The Berkshire serasoft throw is a good size measuring 60" by 70" and comes in eight different colors so you are sure to find a color that you will like. This throw blanket is easy to care for as you can put it in both the washer and dryer.

What owners of this throw blanket said:
"This is so soft you will never want to be without it. By two! One can wash while you use the other one. I love the fact that is is long enough to cover my 5'6" body. 70" is perfect for me. You will love it too. It has to be the softest material I have ever snuggled up with."

"I've owned a Berkshire blanket for a few years now, and it is absolutely lovely! The quality & softness has not diminished over time, the color is still quite vibrant and it never sheds in the washing machine. Whenever someone sits on my bed or borrows my blanket they always comment on how soft & warm it is. Absolutely excellent & high quality product. I will be purchasing my next blanket from Berkshire Blankets in the unlikely event that my current one starts to wear out."

Click here to take you directly to Amazon.com for more information about the Berkshire serasoft throw blanket.
 

No comments:

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails